1. The wall thickness of the plastic bottle is uniform, […]
1. The wall thickness of the plastic bottle is uniform, and the most concentrated part of the consumer. The printed appearance should be flat and continuous; if the liquid plastic bottle contains handles, grooves, stiffeners and other structures,
2. The printing surface of plastic bottles should be designed so as not to cause inconvenience to the printing operation. The label surface should be flat. A "frame" can be designed on the outside of the plastic bottle to accurately position the label,
3. When the appearance of the plastic bottle is labelled, it will not move. For example, the middle of the plastic bottle is relatively thin.
4. Change the appearance of the plastic bottle and increase the circumferential grooves or ribs on the surface of the plastic bottle, which can improve the rigidity and bending resistance of the plastic bottle. The longitudinal grooves or reinforcing ribs can eliminate the deviation, sagging or deformation of plastic bottles under temporary loads.
If the material is HDPE or polypropylene,
5. When designing squeeze plastic bottles, the cross-section of the plastic bottle should be rectangular or oval. For materials made of low-density polyethylene or other flexible plastic bottles, the cross-section should be round, so that the contents can be easily removed from plastic Squeeze out of the bottle.
6. When blow molding, it always tends to harden first. Therefore, the wall thickness of this part is also larger. The edge and corner parts, the part where the parison blows up last, has a smaller wall thickness. Therefore, the edges and corners of the plastic bottle should be rounded.
Ningbo RuiChang Commodity Packaging Co , Ltd . is one of the Plastic Bottle Manufacturer in China that produces plastic bottles for cosmetic packaging. View our cosmetic plastic bottle packaging, welcome to inquire: https://www.ruichangpacking.com